If you answer YES to any of the questions below, please STAY HOME.
We want our clients, our staff and everyone to stay healthy.
1) Do you feel ill today?
2) Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
3) Is there anyone in your household that has tested positive for, and/or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
4) Have you traveled outside of NYS to an area with a high prevalence of COVID-19 in the past 14 days? If so, the person must follow the State’s travel advisory regulations, click here for NYS regulations.
5) Have you recently been tested for COVID-19 and currently awaiting results?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, please STAY HOME.
Covid-19 Protocols at Sol Full Yoga
• Students are required to pre-register & pay for all in-studio classes using the Wellness Living app or online at wellnessliving.com before class.
• Masks must be worn inside the lobby before & after class.
• Please use social distancing upon arrival and wait for the person in front of you to check-in before entering.
• In-studio classes will be limited to 15 people. If you register but do not show, you will be charged $15 for that missed class.
• To limit contact with staff, any questions or issues with your account should be handled remotely, NOT at the studio. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call.
• You will use your WellnessLiving app to check-in for class.
• Disinfect your hands using the provided hand sanitizer before entering studio. Place phone, keys, & shoes inside cubbies. Please leave all other belongings in your car.
• Make your best effort to head straight into the studio & come prepared for class. Changing rooms are not available.
• If you need to use the restroom, please use the provided disinfectant to wipe down the toilet handle, faucet, & door handles. We also recommend using a paper towel to flush, turn the faucets on & off, and to open the door.
• We have stocked the studio and lobby with hand sanitizer, disinfecting spray, and paper products.
• Each student is asked to clean any mat/props used with the provided disinfectant wipes
• At the end of class, you will be dismissed by your instructor one row at a time to limit the number of people in the lobby.
• Each student will be required to complete & sign the COVID waiver online when they register for the class.
• Please bring your own mat and props, if available. We will have gently used bundles for sale at the front desk.
• An air purifier will be running throughout each class, cleaning the air up to 3x within the hour.
• We have installed MERV 13 air filters.
• The only heat source used for heated classes will be radiant heat. Radiant panels which are known to kill bacteria, help in reducing the spread of germs, dust, and allergens. We will have cross ventilation during all classes and fans blowing out air.
• Studio Doors will be locked 5 minutes after class begins and pre-registration is mandatory as well as a temperature check at the desk before entering class.
Thank you for your understanding and support for your fellow yogis and all other humans!